This is my personal blog, citing reasons for my buy/sell on certain currency pairs. What gets recorded, gets reviewed. And with each revision, I will be able to learn from past experience, and to avoid making the similar mistakes.
Search This Blog
Thursday, 18 May 2017
EUR/AUD : Short Opportunity
It's late now, I have just updated the COT for May 17th and it showed me an increase in Calls position for Aussie dollar and an increase in Puts for Euro dollar.
Pulled up the above demo chart @4H, and noticed the long red bar 4 bars ago. Highest level reached was 261% fibo and it retraces after that.
I have a small short position, $1K with Oanda. I will just leave it there as see if prices will start to fall eventually.
Note that I am ttrading based on the info from COT. TA, price is still trending up.. will see if COT failed me, or help me to identify the turning point.
Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment