Above are the weekly timeframe and its famous dp signal. This is taken from my demo account, and I have a short position for this pair.
Besides my favourite dp, the Open Interest showed strength in CAD (more calls) while EUR shows weakness (more put)
Here's CAD open interest chart. Calls has overtaken Put in the first chart. 2nd chart shows the difference between Calls and Puts have been on it's upward trend. Anything above 1 is more Calls than Puts. Anything below 1 indicates the reverse.
Here's how the EUR Open Interest looks like. Looking a mid term, say 2-3 weeks, I am assuming the EUR/CAD price will start to fall. No risk here since I have not commit any cash to this assumption.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Latest update : May 19, 2017 9.12am
Shorted EURCAD . Formation of Tweezer @ Daily timeframe.. The overall trend is still up, but I decided to do a short term short, get out by late afternoon today. Blue horizontal line is where I see the price to move in the near future. OSC is showing Lower high, while price move up Higher. Bearish divergence.
Shorted on Oanda, $1K.




No comments:
Post a Comment