Long GBP/USD
Long AUD/USD
Long NZD/USD and
Short USD/CAD.
Looks like possible weakness in the US dollar.
For now, an entry was made with CityIndex for 1 lot ($10K) worth of NZD/USD Long position.
Reason for the Long decision :
1. Daily chart on the left showed Friday closed above triggered bar. Blue box showed triggered bar. Price is moving out of the lower BB.
2. On 4Hr timeframe, positive cross between EMA5/20. At risk is the resistance level projected by EMA200 (purple line). Last bar @4H closed above the EMA200, giving me hope that the bullish sentiment is still there.
3. Below is the weekly chart. It gave me an impression that price is on an accumulation mode, ready to bounce. Last week was a nice green bar - average size, enough to give me a feeling that it has formed a tweezer.
..........................................................................................................................................................
May 22, about 5.05pm
I peek :(
I am late in recording - that explain the last two green bar above. At the point of exit, a tweezer was formed @1 hr chart. I had thought to exit first, and to get back in, after a minor correction is made. I was expecting the last 2nd bar to be red, given the tweezer formation. It remained green and what's worst, the next bar continue to be green.
I exited with a small profit of $7.32.
And while writing this update, the last green bar seems to show strength. My weakness is there, I went in to buy again. Another $10K from CityIndex. I hope to be above to let the winner run it's course this time round. I may be merely saying, my will powder to hang on to winners is not there yet.
..........................................................................................................................................................
May 22nd 8.17pm
Okay, I just slapped myself. @1Hr TF, price touched 233% fibo and started to shake. Red/green/red/green. It could not get pass the 233% fibo created at 4H EMA5/20 crossed. And given I hate the US session, I quit again. Closed the order entered above with a profit of $18.62. And put NZD on alert. I will move in again after a correction. I hope there's correction, for me to move in at a cheaper price.
........................................................................................................................................................
May22 10.21pm.
If I had closed my eyes like I said I would, my first order will remain intact till target hit. Instead, I went in and out 3 times,..each time, buying at the higher price than I sold. Bad habit. I have to convert this dollar earned into pips to get a better idea of my performance.
Here's how it looks like now, Daily & 4Hrly chart . Chart on the right, shows price hitting my target.
When will I ever learn to let go ?
As of now, no more NZDUSD trade. Maybe tomorrow..





No comments:
Post a Comment